From February 2nd - 9th, NEN Students, faculty, entrepreneurs, investors, and corporate partners will be coming together across the country to celebrate entrepreneurship.
E Week Champions are those NEN member institutes that best embody the Spirit of E Week.
Last year, the inaugural E Week, 6 Champions were selected among the NEN Member Academic Institutes participating.
- Institute of Technology Management Business School, Mumbai
- J J College of Engineering and Technology, Trichy
- Jyothi Nivas College, Bangalore
- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
In addition, 26 institutes were recognized as Honor Roll - having made a very commendable showing, driving the Spirit of E Week on their campuses! For the list of Honor Roll Institutes, click here.
The Champions are selected on the Friday of E Week (Feb 8) by the NEN team as representing those institutes that have done the following DURING E Week.
- Mobilized their student bodies - universal participation for Champions
- Mobilized faculty from multiple disciplines to join in the activities - one Champion engaged faculty from EVERY discipline
- Engaged with students and faculty from other institutes to lead and participate in events and activities
- Run innovative, creative events - last year some Champions ran up to 60+ events during the Week
- Brought the fun, energetic, powerful spirit of entrepreneurship alive on their campuses
- Gone above and beyond any expectations in what they have achieved!
Last year's Champions and Honor Roll Institutes did just that - they brought the E Week Spirit alive for thousands of students, with energy and drive that was evident in the universal participation on their campuses, and reaching out beyond their campuses. Several events each day kept each campus pulsing with the energy of "We Can. We Will." One Champion ran over 60 events during the Week!
E Week Champions and Honor Roll winners will be notified on Friday evening, February 8. NEN team members will call the NEN Faculty Leaders and will email both the NEN Faculty Leaders and the E-Cell Leaders to let them know.
E Week Champions - 2 representatives from each E Week Champion will be flown in to receive their Championship Cups at the E Week Closing Ceremony on Feb 9th in Bangalore. As many students are encouraged to attend as possible!
E Week Champions will receive their Champion Cups during the Closing Ceremony. They will be showcased on the E Week Website and the NEN website, and will be announced in NEN's full page ad in the March issue of DARE magazine. In addition, the press will be notified.
Honor Roll Institutes will be mentioned at the Closing Ceremony. Attendance is encouraged.
E Week Honor Roll winners will receive plaques by courier to the Principal or Director. They will be recognized on the E Week Website and on the NEN website. The press will be notified.
E Leaders represent the top performing E Cells and NEN Institutes across the country. E Leaders - Platinum, Gold, Silver and Leader - are those who have consistently, over the entire year, demonstrated their drive and ability to foster an entrepreneurial ecosystem on their campuses.
E Leaders are chosen based on activity points and membership numbers. These will be tallied in April, looking back at previous 12 months.
E Week is the perfect time for membership drives, and to increase those participation points! Ask your Consultant for more information. To find your NEN Consultant, please see the details on the NEN Team.
All of us at NEN and all the other E Week Co-Hosts, are very excited about this coming E Week. We can't wait to be part of the energy - and must admit, can't wait to see what the students will be pulling off this year!
E Week is about communicating and reaching out! A national movement for an entrepreneurial India.
And we have no doubt: Together We Can. We Will.